Mindful Journaling Connections Online Community
Find self-connection, insight, and direction through mindful journaling in our FREE online Facebook community
A few questions for you…
- Do you find yourself struggling with your thoughts, feelings, and experiences?
- Do you long for an improved sense of wellbeing and self-connection?
- Would you like to get out of your head and start living your life?
If so, have you ever considered mindful journaling? Or do you already journal and would you appreciate the support of an online community?
Interested? Then Join Mindful Journaling Connnections!
Benefits of Mindful Journaling
- Provides an opportunity to connect with your inner self to gain clarity and perspective as you explore, reflect, and learn from your experiences, thoughts, and feelings.
- Reduces anxiety and stress and increases a sense of wellbeing.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Helps communication of feelings to self and others.
- Promotes self-confidence through self-knowledge.
- Develops a sense of acceptance and gratitude.
- Improves mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
Benefits of the free community
- Members only Facebook community.
- Mutual support and new friendships.
- Tips and prompts to inspire you.
- Free Zoom journaling workshops to develop your practice.
- Invitations and discounts to workshops.
- Opportunities for 121 coaching with Jacqueline.
“Jacqueline has a gentle and welcoming mindfulness presence. She leads meditations, journaling sessions and discussions in an atmosphere of friendship and collaborative discovery.”
Kay Buckby – The Development Company
Jacqueline Gammon – Certified Mindfulness Teacher
Last year, during lockdown, I reignited my love of journaling with a daily journaling practice that helped me to make sense of everything that was going on around me, and of the isolation I felt being apart from family.
I combined this with mindfulness, deepening my connection to my inner self, through a greater awareness of my thoughts and emotions. It also helped develop a sense of gratitude for the small moments in life, which as Jon Kabat Zinn says, aren’t small at all.
When Shamash Alidina, author of Mindfulness for Dummies, invited me to talk about my journaling experience at an online Mindfulness event, little did I know that the interest generated would be the start of a journaling community.
As the weeks passed, this community grew to support each other, and ultimately to make friends with their inner selves through mindful journaling.
I now love making this experience accessible to others through my free Facebook Community. If you’d like to accept my invitation, then join today. I look forward to welcoming you. 💜
“Jacqueline provides a warm, safe and accepting space in which to explore Journaling. Writing in real time with others is a very connecting and nurturing experience at a time which is very challenging for many people. It has taken me a little while to get into doing it regularly on my own but I have already seen benefits from taking time out to do it. I can wholeheartedly recommend Jacqueline’s Journaling workshops.”
Elena – Mindful Journaling Connections Member